Civil Engineering and Built Environment
The Division of Civil Engineering and Built Environment is part of the Department of Civil and Industrial Engineering. We are teaching and doing research on construction engineering and on energy in buildings and the built environment.
News and events
- The department is participating in the centres of excellence in sustainable energy systems
- Best poster award for research on optimization models for smart charging and vehicle-to-grid
- Adjunct Professor contributes to relevant research questions
- How research can encourage us to cycle instead
- Win-win when engineering students investigate energy systems
Future load in substations of medium sized Swedish cities: Electric vehicles and photovoltaics
Techno-economic comparative analysis of solar thermal collectors and high-temperature heat pumps for industrial steam generation
On the properties of residential rooftop azimuth and tilt uncertainties for photovoltaic power generation modeling and hosting capacity analysis
In the media
See and read interviews and articles about our researchers, our research and its applications.