Division of Industrial Engineering and Management
We do research and education about value creation; how technology-intensive products, services, and combinations thereof, are developed, produced, sold, maintained, refurbished, and recycled, all in order to create economic, social, and environmental value.
More about what IEM is.
News and Events
- The FINEST innovation center starts project for a sustainable food sector 2022-08-19
- Student paper in Energy Systems Engineering receives award 2022-06-29
- Waste as a resource 2022-04-04
- New episode of the pod Novum Organum: How can future democracies be sustained? 2022-04-04
- The department is participating in the centres of excellence in sustainable energy systems 2022-03-28
Guest editorial: Understanding digital transformation from an inter-organisational network perspective
Getting the signal: Do electricity users meet the preconditions for making informed decisions on demand response?
Are efficient nuclear power projects possible?: Lessons from Fenno- Swedish history
Study with us
Broaden your brilliance
Last modified: 2022-04-04